Mr Hany Lotfallah
QualificationsMB, BCh, FRCOG, Dip. Med
Year of qualification:1982
Main NHS base:
Rotherham General Hospital
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Medical Defense Union
- General Medical Council
- Minimal access gynaecological surgery (both laparoscopic/keyhole (and hysteroscopic)
- Hysterectomy (keyhole, vaginal & abdominal)
- Pelvic floor surgery
- Female Cosmetic Gynaecology (labia reduction and reshaping)
- Management of pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Treatment for heavy periods & fibroids
- Outpatient sterilisation
- Outpaient hysteroscopy
- General gynaecology
- Vaginal prolapse
- Management of heavy periods & post-menopausal bleeding
- Surgery for prolapse and stress incontinence
Training & background:
Mr Lotfallah is a Consultant Gynaecologist at Rotherham General Hospital, with a private practice at Claremont.
He is the Lead in Minimal Access (Keyhole) Surgery for Gynaecology at Rotherham General carrying out advanced laparoscopic procedures including treatment for severe endometriosis.
In additon to seeing ladies for general gynaecological conditions, Mr Lotfallah also sees ladies for pelvic pain, heavy periods and post-menopausal bleeding.
Mr Lotfallah is a trainer in advanced laparoscopic surgery and laparoscopic hysterectomy.
Clinic Times: By appointment only
Want to book an appointment?
Call us on:
0114 263 2114
F: 0800 181 4024
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are recognised by all major health insurers.
Find out more
We welcome patients wishing to pay-as-they-go for treatment and offer a wide range of medical services and procedures.
Find out more