Dr Niki Baxter
Gynaecologist & Women's Health Specialist
QualificationsMBChB, MRCOG, MFSRH
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Menopause Society
- Period problems (heavy, painful or irregular)
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Family planning procedures - contraception advice, sterilisation, implants and coils
- Outpatient hysteroscopy
- Sexually transmitted infection screening
- Smear tests and pelvic examinations
- Menopause advice and management
- Sexual and reproductive services
- Treatment for Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- General gynaecology consultations for any gynaecological problem
Training & background:
Dr Baxter is a Women's Health Specialist and runs a friendly and caring Women's Health Clinic at Claremont. She is available at short notice if necessary.
Dr Baxter trained in Manchester and completed a research post in Leeds before moving to Sheffield. A specialist in hysteroscopy, she works as both a Gynaecologist and Genitourinary Medicine Physician. She is also a trainer in Sexual and Reproductive Health.
See links to a promotional feature Dr Baxter has written regarding women's health
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are recognised by all major health insurers.
Find out more
We welcome patients wishing to pay-as-they-go for treatment and offer a wide range of medical services and procedures.
Find out more