Mr Ed Warren
QualificationsBsc (Hons), Dip PT & SMT, BACR(IV) Instructor, Cert MLBP Rehab, Cert GP Referral
Main NHS base:
Scope of Practice:
- Long term muscular rehabilitation of joints through exercise
- Depression and anxiety management through exercise
- GP Exercise Referral
- Management of low back pain with a combination of deep tissue therapy and exercise
- Physical activity based mental health rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Management of 16 GP referral conditions from high blood pressure to obesity
- Qualified in Diabetes and obesity management
Training & background:
We are delighted to recommend the services of Ed Warren who has been a Personal Trainer and Rehabilitation Specialist in Sheffield for 5 years now.
His specialist areas are fat loss and toning with specific interest in deep tissue therapy, muscular injuries and joint rehabilitation as well as depression and anxiety.
Ed was one of the first instructors qualified to help clients with the management of low back pain through a combination of exercise and deep tissue massage. He is also a Phase IV Cardiac Rehabilitation Instructor working with clients suffering from high blood pressure and post heart attack rehabilitation.
Ed works closely with Physiotherapists, Consultants and GP's to help all patients feel healthier and stronger - both physically and mentally.
For an appointment with Ed, call him direct on 07710 820 413.
Clinic Times: By appointment only