Mr Apurv Sinha
Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon
QualificationsMBBS, MRCS, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Main NHS base:
Chesterfield Royal Hospital
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Scope of Practice:
- Athroscopic Shoulder decompressions
- Athroscopic Rotator cuff repairs
- Athroscopic Arthrolysis for frozen shoulders
- Shoulder Instability surgery both Athroscopic and open
- Joint replacements shoulder/Elbow
- Shoulder/Elbow/Hand surgery
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Ulnar nerve release surgery
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Arthritis of the wrist, base of thumb and other small joints of the hand
- Surgical release of triggers fingers and thumbs
- Wrist fracture
- Trauma surgery
Training & background:
Mr. Sinha is a Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in Shoulder Elbow and Hand surgery at the Chesterfield Royal Hospital UK.
He has been fellowship trained in upper limb surgery at the Wrightington Hospital, a centre of excellence for surgery of the upper limb and at the Chesterfield Royal hospital.
His special interest lies in arthroscopic and joint replacement surgery of Shoulder Elbow and hand/wrist.
He is a member of BOA (British Orthopaedic Association), BESS (British Elbow and Shoulder Society).
He is in the Organizing committee for the National FRCS course in Chesterfield/Sheffield and teaches regularly on Various FRCS Orth courses.
He is a member of editorial board for “World Journal of Orthopedics” and reviewer for the “international Journal of Shoulder surgery”.
Mr. Sinha has been involved in several academic projects and has published and presented his papers in numerous International meeting and in widely acclaimed journals including the Bone and Joint Journal, Shoulder and Elbow, Arthroscopy Techniques and Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics, to quote a few.
Clinic Times: By appointment only
Want to book an appointment?
Call us on:
0114 263 0330
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are recognised by all major health insurers.
Find out more
We welcome patients wishing to pay-as-they-go for treatment and offer a wide range of medical services and procedures.
Find out more