Dr Andrew McKenzie
QualificationsMB ChB, Diploma in Occupational Medicine
Main NHS base:
172 Whitham Road, Broomhill, Sheffield, S10 2SR
Claremont Private GP Service
Scope of Practice:
- Claremont Private GP Service
- Consultations, treatment and management of health conditions
- Private prescriptions
- *Standard and specialised blood tests
- Urine testing, height, weight, BMI assessment, weight management and lifestyle advice
- *Private referral for diagnostic imaging (including X-ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound)
- *Health Screening
- *Occupational Health checks
- *Onward private referrals to over 250 Claremont Consultants
- Sexual health concerns
- *Medical examinations - pre-employment, driving, insurance and immigration
- *Medical reports
- Hearing tests
- Mole and skin assessments
- Lung function testing
- Welcomes patients from overseas (translation services unavailable at this time)
- Consultation Charges
- Initial 15 Minute Consultation - £55
- 30 Minute Consultation - £80
- 15 Minute Follow Up Appointment - £40
Please note that payment will be required on the day of appointment. *Additional charges apply for scanning, blood testing, health screening, medical reporting etc.
Training & background:
Dr McKenzie is part of the Claremont Private GP Service offering a full range of confidential health services for individuals, families and businesses.
He also offers company medicals and occupational healthcare. As an “Appointed Doctor” by the HSE (Health and Safety Executive), Dr McKenzie offers medicals for IRR, Asbestos and Lead. Occupational drug and alcohol testing is also available.
Dr McKenzie is a certified doctor for offshore medical examinations too.
Other medical services include HGV, PSV and pre-employment medicals and Ill Health Retirement medical examinations.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Want to book an appointment?
Call us on:
0114 263 2114
Personal website address:
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are recognised by all major health insurers.
Find out more
We welcome patients wishing to pay-as-they-go for treatment and offer a wide range of medical services and procedures.
Find out more