Dr Gregory Flint
Dental Surgeon & Sleep Medicine
QualificationsBachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), MBA, FCMI, CMgr, MIC, FInstLM, MIScT
GMC number:79396 (GDC)
Scope of Practice:
- Dental Sleep Medicine & Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
- Brace Fitting to Alleviate Snoring
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMD, TMJ)
- Home Sleep Testing
Training & background:
Dr Gregory Flint ‘s clinics at Claremont are generally limited to his growing interest and reputation in dental sleep medicine.
He is a qualified Dental Surgeon with over 15 years’ experience as cosmetic dental surgeon with interests in Dental Implantology, Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ) and Adult Orthodontics.
He has a growing number of Teaching/ Lecturing engagements, including:
- Sheffield University Dental School 2017
- British Sleep Society Conference 2017
Dr Flint's philosophy is to openly inform patients about treatment options, providing clinical and financial transparency and align excellent clinical outcomes with a friendly and professional service.
Relevant Memberships/ Certifications;
- Committee Member of the British Society for Dental Sleep Medicine (BSDSM)
- Member of European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (EADSM)
- Member of British Sleep Society (BSS)
- Cerezen™ Provider (certified, 2016)
- Mouth Cancer Foundation (certified, 2016)
- Somnowell™ Provider (certified, 2016)
- IR(ME)R (2000) and IRR (1999) (verified current)
- CBCT Reporting – pathology & anatomy (certified, 2016)
Dr Flint is a certified PADI Advanced, Rescue & EANx Scuba Diver and a seasoned skier with experience both on and off piste. He also enjoys spending time with his family and children.
Dr Flint is a public & keynote speaker with several years’ experience as a Sheffield Speakers Toastmaster, club mentor and conference/competition keynote.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Personal website address:
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are recognised by all major health insurers.
Find out more
We welcome patients wishing to pay-as-they-go for treatment and offer a wide range of medical services and procedures.
Find out more